Oh my goodness! I haven't blogged here for a super long time! I've got to get back at it because I'm not doing any scrapbooks for my girls right now either!
So I'll get some pictures up and some fun things we have done:
In the fall the girls and I went to Black Island Farms. We have never been before so it was a really great experience, we checked out the animals and then watched a baby pig race.
So I'll get some pictures up and some fun things we have done:
In the fall the girls and I went to Black Island Farms. We have never been before so it was a really great experience, we checked out the animals and then watched a baby pig race.
Allie went down this fun slide but Marlee was too scared to go by herself:
Both of the girls went on this fun farm animal train ride:
They played in a corn pit. It was really cool feeling and was just like a sand box. It was really hot and sunny but the corn stayed cool, it was great.
The girls and I all went together on this big pipe slide(in the back of the picture). It was really steep and really bumpy so it was pretty scary even for me. Marlee was crying for a little bit and didn't like it one bit.
But we were happy on the way up!
There was a fun see-saw, both of the girls were on one side and me on the other.

Both of the girls went on this fun farm animal train ride:
They played in a corn pit. It was really cool feeling and was just like a sand box. It was really hot and sunny but the corn stayed cool, it was great.
The girls and I all went together on this big pipe slide(in the back of the picture). It was really steep and really bumpy so it was pretty scary even for me. Marlee was crying for a little bit and didn't like it one bit.
But we were happy on the way up!
There was a fun see-saw, both of the girls were on one side and me on the other.
We got some really good kettle corn for a snack and walked through a big corn maze for almost an hour. It was fun to go through the corn maze and we even went home with some pumpkins to carve!




No comments:
Post a Comment