Allie graduated from preschool, they had a field trip to the Dinosaur Museum in Ogden at the end. She loved preschool and did really well and learned a lot of things. Her teacher is amazing, she does so many crafts, songs, and programs with them it makes me tired to just think about all the preparation and effort that goes in to her students.
Here is her whole class, minus maybe 1 or 2 and plus a couple of younger siblings that came (including Marlee, front and center). Their teacher, Mrs. Esplin is with them and I really really love her.
A couple weekends after that, I went on a trip with my friend and her 3 girls that are friends with my girls. It was an all girls vacation! We stayed in my parent's rv trailer at Bear Lake for 2 nights and we ran a 10k in the Bear Lake Marathon on June 11th.
Here are us runners with our girls:

Here is her whole class, minus maybe 1 or 2 and plus a couple of younger siblings that came (including Marlee, front and center). Their teacher, Mrs. Esplin is with them and I really really love her.

A couple weekends after that, I went on a trip with my friend and her 3 girls that are friends with my girls. It was an all girls vacation! We stayed in my parent's rv trailer at Bear Lake for 2 nights and we ran a 10k in the Bear Lake Marathon on June 11th.
Here are us runners with our girls:

We had this huge RV park all to ourselves so we played on the grass a little and they had a way fun playground to play at. We definitely wore the girls out on the Friday that we stayed, we had them all in bed asleep by 6:30!

We took them to a beach that we could find, the water is so high this year the beach is covered and the grass that is the beach now is so muddy and gross. We had to be up a lot higher but at least we were by the lake and the girls could search for tiny seashells.
Allie had a huge jacket full of seashells and rocks that she was taking from there and bringing them home. I stopped her and told her we couldn't take them and she had a little melt-down. I finally convinced her it would be okay if we got a picture of her with them so that if she ever was missing them she could look at the picture and it would make her happy.

At the race, my friend Brianna got 54:08! She did so amazing, she is a really good runner and has been doing it for a long time. Me on the other hand, was a lot slower than her. I am really proud because I beat my last years time by 6 minutes. I got 1:07 and I ran the entire way without stopping or walking again. I'm glad that I'm starting to run a little faster though and I'm way glad that I got a better time. My goal was 1:05 but I'm really happy with what I got. I had my 2 munchkins to cheer me on at the end and that was the best part.

The next weekend was Fathers Day, we were really excited to give Brad a Gym membership and some gym clothes and some body wash and stuff to clean himself up after his workouts! These 2 little angels and I love him very much and we missed him while we were on our trip but are so proud of him and how hard he works for our family.

We went to dinner at my Mom and Dad's house on Fathers Day and I just really love this picture I got of Marlee helping Grandpa John open his present. She pulled everything out of the bag for him one at a time and no pause for admiring, but I love this authentic look on my Dad's face.

We are going on another camping trip this weekend, but Brad gets to go this time! I will be posting as much as I can now I want to do more of my Family blogging. In the meantime, have a great 4th of July!




No comments:
Post a Comment