We gave her some Minnie Mouse panties and Kai-Lan panties. She was going potty a couple weeks before her birthday. I'm so proud of her, she didn't need much bribing, she just loved for us to clap for her when she went. I thought it wasn't very fair of her to be potty trained and she can't even get out of her bed if she needs to go potty, so we gave her a big girl bed and some new bedding! She loved it and got right in it and pretended that she was sleeping! She even said "shhhh!" :)She got a baby stroller and a super cute outfit from they Young family, and a bunch of toys and stuff from the Bingham family. The bag was super big and she had to crawl inside of it to get her presents it was so deep!

Here is the Minnie mouse cake, it is all frosting, I didn't do fondant this time. The black frosting was a little difficult but I think it turned out pretty cute!
Here is the birthday girl right before she blew out the candles. She had a great Birthday and loved every second of it. It was really funny because some of her aunts couldn't come on her Birthday so they called and said Happy Birthday to her, and she would say Happy Birthday back to them. She understood though I think, I tried to teach her how to make a 2 with her fingers to show how old she is now.
Her birthday was on Sunday, so the day before, we went to Boondocks in Kaysville to have some fun with just our family. She got a crown and a badge and loved to say cheese.
She got to ride on the little rides and they played the arcade games, her favorite actually was the air hockey for little kids and she would always have the puck go into her side even if she had to pick it up and put it in herself.
Marlee loves to wear shoes all the time, she loves cute shoes like any little girl should. She likes to color and have anyone read stories to her. She is very advanced with her speech , I think she says every word. She will say things like "delicious, creepy, that would be great, I'll be careful..." She speaks like a little girl still so cute but she says words like a 4 or 5 year old would. She definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it, she is super stubborn. She sleeps in her big girl bed really good, goes to bed when I tell her and stays in bed all night and sleeps 9-10 hours every night. She has pretty much given up nap time, she doesn't usually have a nap in the day unless she really needs it. She likes to sing, and makes up her own songs. She holds little toys and trinkets in her hands everywhere she goes and she says, "I got my treasures."





No comments:
Post a Comment